Porsche 911 991.2 Carrera S/4S Decat Down-pipes
- Brand: Topgear
Free-flowing De-cat down pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition. This product has been designed specifically for the 911 991 Carrera Gen 2 (which, despite the name, features a 3.8 litre turbo engine!). In order to protect the part and surrounding components from damage, a durable heat shield has been utilised.
• Fits: all Porsche 911 991.2 Carrera S & 4S models (2016+)
• Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
• Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
• Constructed from high-quality 304 Grade stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
• Designed and built in-house at Top Gear
• Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
• Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or sport Cats
Product Weight (boxed)- Box 1: 5KG
Package Dimensions- Box 1: 61x41x20 (CM)
Gaskets/Fitting Kit- Nuts and Bolts included.
Video/Sound Clip- Not yet sourced, we can offer a 30% refund on receipt
Installation instructions- Not included, we recommend professional installation
|Variant||Carrera S,Carrera 4S|