Credit Controller Position available at Topgear Bridport 29/09/2016
Top Gear, based in Bridport is one of the biggest and most well known online retailers selling a wide range of performance stainless steel exhausts, alloy wheels and tyres. It also offers a Bosch Service Centre at its HQ providing tyres, servicing and MOTs.
Top Gear supports over 100 dealers nationally and internationally, and is the main distribution centre for Longlife and Powerflow stainless steel exhausts . It also has its own ECU remapping division, Topgear Tuning.
Description of Role
We are currently seeking to recruit a full time experienced credit controller to take responsibility of the sales ledger function, with additional support from the Finance team.
Reporting to the Group Accountant, the role involves working closely with our invoice factoring partner, to ensure all customer accounts are up to date, reconciled, and are managed within the factoring partner’s guidelines.
Other duties include :-
- Daily cash / card reconciliations from the Service Centre
- Ensuring POD recorded
- Uploading invoices to factoring partner
- Ensuring all monies received from customers are processed in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the sales ledger is up to date at all times
- Liaising with factoring partner for debt chasing and customer management
- Debtor control for non-factored customers
- Account reconciliations with Shopify, Sage Pay, PayPal
- Regular liaison and updates with the MD
- Monthly debtors meetings with heads of departments
- Supporting the Finance team in other areas as required
- Ongoing system and process improvements, to enhance reporting and improve efficiencies
Other attributes :-
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional required
- Experience of Xero accounts package desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with invoice factoring desirable
- Sound IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Clear communication style, with a confident approach
Salary TBA, commensurate with experience
Closing date for applications Thursday 13th October 2016
Please email us attaching your cv and a short covering message on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01308 427588